Monday, January 21, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!!

Hello my Lovelies! Welcome to my world. I hope that you will enjoy my blog. All of this is fairly new to me but I really want to do this and I think that my determination, help from you guys and my fellow bloggers and my love of books will pull me through. So if there is anything thing and I mean anything that I do that is not good or if offensive to someone, please tell me and I will do my very very best to correct it. Please also note that the books that I will be reviewing are from my own reading experience, so if there is a book that you would like to suggest to me I will provide an area for you to comment your book suggestions and I will gladly include them on my to be read list.

On this blog I will be doing daily themes, book reviews  and hopefully I will get to the point where I will be able to host book giveaways and cool stuff like that. I am a student so at some times I might not be able to update the blog, but I promise that will be minimum and I will keep this blog as updated as possible.


Looking forward to having many fun times with all of you!!!
~brianna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment